• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

More Rifles from the Safe!

Biebs

SOLD-This is one of the Browning Micro-Medallion rifles Browning offered some time back, and are now quite sought-after. This one is in 7mm-08, and will come with the Leupold 3-9 Compact in engraved rings. These rifle feature 20" barrels, ebony forend cap, tang safety and nice gloss Walnut.

$1,295 shipped NOW $1,195 + $30

Last edited:
I'll be putting these up for Sunday night viewing on Guns Intl, but thought I'd pass them by here first.

First is a like-new HS Precision Pro Series 2000 LA in 7mm Rem Mag. Round count is only 40. It shoots everything very well, but if you want to get under 1/2" groups, use 62g of Rel 19, a 168gr Nosler LRAB loaded to 3.295". Stock is a dark gray with speckling with a drop box magazine. The 24" barrel is fluted, and the muzzle is still black. $1,995 shipped

This is one of the Browning Micro-Medallion rifles Browning offered some time back, and are now quite sought-after. This one is in 7mm-08, and will come with the Leupold 3-9 Compact in engraved rings. These rifle feature 20" barrels, ebony forend cap, tang safety and nice gloss Walnut.

$1,295 shipped

This is a Remington KS Safari rifle from the Custom Shop in 416 Remington Magnum. It features a gray Kevlar stock, matte black metalwork, open safari sights, and it is Magnaported to help in rapid 2nd shots. It wears an Athlon Midas BTR 1-6x24" ILL scope in a 30mm tube in QD Warne Maxima rings which I'll leave on an extra $200.
Great set-up for Africa, Alaska, or Hogs here at home.

$995

All very nice rifles. That Browning is exceptional -don't see wood & bluing like that around and in 7-08!!. You are defiantly going to make some hunters happy!!! Great deals -all of them.

It's the standard 13 1/2". You could make it 14" with a different pad. I also have a bunch of 7mm ammunition available for cheap as well.

It shows 7.15 lbs on my digital scale, so just about perfect when scoped up and ready to hunt.

Recent Posts