More baiting results.

Ohlongarm

As mentioned before i kill 50% over bait ,50% calling and maybe a few more using other tactics.
This big boy and he is big came in at 12"45 pm to my 106 yard to be exact station which i just baited with a roadkill,note some arse cut the deers head off on the side of the road ,probably had a decent rack,this is common with roadkills with anything with antlers.Once again i took him with the Tikka T1x right side dead center between eye and ear,DRT!I usually only take head shots with 22 ,but within 75 i've dropped em with the tiny pill in the heart or double lungs.Never lost one yet.Pictures show where he fell,and me hauling him out,the CCI velocitor scrambled his eggs.We keep a roadkill list on fresh kills with names of people who want them if they're not too badly mangled,they have 20 minutes to come and pick them up we'll stand by and make sure all goes well. No shortage of takers,and we give them a state issued roadkill permit.
View attachment 162525

Attachments

• first.jpg
    first.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 129
  • second.jpg
    second.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 146
  • fifth.jpg
    fifth.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 137
  • sixth.jpg
    sixth.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.