moose, mule deer. White tail, elk, black tail, black bear, avery island whitetail,

M I est.2001

I hunt both my own private lands and wilderness. I'm looking to hunt texas, and a every thing texas, from exotics to east, west south what ever else anyone want to discuss pm me or give me your number. The hunt will have to be 2015 -2016 season as my hunting season is just down to avery island whitetail and cougar.

I hunt both my own private lands and wilderness. I'm looking to hunt texas, and a every thing texas, from exotics to east, west south what ever else anyone want to discuss pm me or give me your number. The hunt will have to be 2015 -2016 season as my hunting season is just down to avery island whitetail and cougar.

I might be able to hook you up. What do you have to offer.

do you bow hunt or gun or both i have a place to hunt deer in texas. we have killed some good deer. 4 over 170 5-160 8-150 and too many to list between 130-150. What have you to offer on a hunt where would it be located and what would we be swapping.

thanks
WT

PM me and i will send you pictures and my number so we can talk.

Rocky Mountain Mule Deer, Elk, Northern Whitetail, Coastal Blacktail, Avery Island Whitetail, shirus moose, black bear, antalope some draw hunts some over the counter tags very high almost 100 percent shot option. I'm not a guide or outfitter just a serious hunter wiling to swap hunting. I will provide lodging and meals.

Rocky Mountain Mule Deer, Elk, Northern Whitetail, Coastal Blacktail, Avery Island Whitetail, shirus moose, black bear, antalope some draw hunts some over the counter tags very high almost 100 percent shot option. I'm not a guide or outfitter just a serious hunter wiling to swap hunting. I will provide lodging and meals.

I might be interested in some elk,moose,black bear, and antelope. Any trophy animals. If we do end up making a trade could i bring my son on the hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.