• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Montour county rifles/Russo laminate 6mm x 284

JUDD

Montour county rifles/Russo laminate 6mm x 284

6mm x 284 , Trued model 7 action, Hart extended bolt, Broughton 5C 1-8" barrel (31" 7.1 contour high mirror polished) (throated for 115VLD) (400 down the tube), Vais brake, Russo Wildcat modified Yellow/Black laminate pillar bedded, Rifle basic trigger (1.5lb PULL), EGW 20 moa 1pc alum base, Leupold rings, single shot follower, overall length of gun is 52"

Barrel was recently borescopes and looks excellent!! Only .009 throat erosion!

6mm x 284 Redding Competition Bushing Neck Die Set
6mm x 284 Redding Full Length Resizing Die
6mm x 284 Redding Form & Trim Die
6mm x 284 Lapua brass prepped 100 pcs twice fired
6mm x 284 Lapua brass prepped 17 pcs (5 fires)
MTM 100rnd case
Harris bipod
Hard side soft case

downsized_0416091955.jpg

group2.jpg

MCR.jpg

Looking to trade for a bigger caliber. Well over 3k invested in this and anyone who has shot it will tell you it is a absolute joy to shoot and this gun stands out in a crowd!:D

I want something to stretch out my legs a little bit so trades have gotta be 7mm or above.

PM me with offers

SELL EVERYTHING $1900
NO EXTRA'S TAKE $300 OFF (just gun, base,rings)

Bump for a one he// of an accurate rifle. This gun is a slick as it looks and shoots even better.

I have also seen the rifle in action. It is sweet! Only reason I could think of NOT to buy this rifle would be you can no longer blame your rifle if you miss!!

Rifle is gone....sold

I will miss her dearly.... :(

Time for the next project....My .284 Reaper !! gun)

Rifles are like p**ntang, even if they're good, eventually you'll want to change it up. :D

have fun with your new build!