Montana is not suited for wusses ...

I don't know what's worse, 4 months of suffocating heat PLUS the humidity or brutal cold for their duration. Farmin and Ranchin can both be tryin
Heat and humidity along the gulf coast will make you repent from being a sinner since that is about as close as we can be to hell on this earth. Lol.

My wife and I got stuck in a ground blizzard last night on the way to a high school basketball game. Temp wasn't horrible at about negative 19, but the 40 mph winds made things interesting! It's no worry driving in those conditions, you just have to look out for all the other idiots on the road! I dropped my wife off at the front door and parked a block away from the school. I got an instant "brain freeze" running into the gym! But hey, I'll take this weather any day over the 100 degree summer heat! 🤣

About the same here. Here's my frosty face after my 20 minute walk to work this morning.

1705109047135.png

Some humour for you..

1705108966730.png

My wife and I got stuck in a ground blizzard last night on the way to a high school basketball game. Temp wasn't horrible at about negative 19, but the 40 mph winds made things interesting! It's no worry driving in those conditions, you just have to look out for all the other idiots on the road! I dropped my wife off at the front door and parked a block away from the school. I got an instant "brain freeze" running into the gym! But hey, I'll take this weather any day over the 100 degree summer heat! 🤣
I'm with you about the summer heat. I ain't no lizard!!!! I can't take heat! 🤣

The weather is definitely a natural immigration deterrent, spent this past fall in plenty of remote areas, didn't see any e-bikes, I'm sure there are a few just not in the areas I was in.
We could use some of those out-of-staters to come house hunting this weekend! Problem is most of them come looking in the spring-fall :/