• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Montana, Broughton, Mcmillan, 338 Lapua SOLD

elkregulator

Custom made 338 lapua rifle.

Reliable Montana 1999 controlled round feed stainless action, based on winchester model 70.

Professionally tuned trigger

Broughton 31 3/8" heavy stainless 10 twist canted land barrel with muzzle brake (32 ¼" w/brake)

Bedded in McMillan A-5 tactical stock with adjustable cheek piece, two left side flush cups, two bottom flush cups and one bipod stud.

Built by D&D gunsmithing in Troy, Michigan

Ken Farrell, Inc. 20 moa rail BEDDED to the action.

Has been shot exactly 59 times

This gun is a SHOOTER! The three shot group below is measures .131" with a 300 grain SMK at 100 yards (the hole to the right is a staple mark). The bullets are seated to magazine length, so it can be used as a repeater. This gun is very easy to shoot accurately. The recoil is very mild, it would be easy to shoot all day. The largest three shot group I shot during load testing was still under an inch.
CIMG1781.jpg

CIMG1824.jpg

CIMG1823.jpg

CIMG1822.jpg

CIMG1821.jpg

CIMG1820.jpg

I've let several people shoot this gun, some novice (and small), everyone could shoot ½" groups at 100 yards and were surprised at the light recoil.

This gun is as new, no major scratches, dents, etc.

Will be shipped in the only double gun hard case I could find that was long enough to fit a gun this size.

Please ask any questions. I can send additional pictures, just ask.

Email preferred - [email protected]

Shipment will be from individual, from FFL shipment is additional.
Additional references available.
Certified Funds Only Please.
sold plus actual shipping.

This price is very fair for quick sell. Just price the components and gunsmithing. You couldn't build it for this price.

The Nightforce 5.5-22x50 NXS scope with NP-R2 reticle, nighforce rings, and horus vision ACI can be purchased with the gun for additional $1400. Will not sell scope without the gun.

No Trades

Bipod not included.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: