• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

moly coated bullets updated with list

Lrreloader

I bought a huge lot of bullets, mostly lower grain .224, I believe some .264s also and was not told they had been moly coated, very well I might add.
I belive there are a few thousand if interested I will try to get an accurate count and pics and a fair price.

Any of these in the lot?
4820DF69-463C-47F3-BD2D-6CDDD7BF1770.jpeg

These were all moly coated by an elderly gentleman that reframed from telling me few of any are factory moly, mostly hornady a few bergers

Wow... I didn't realize that many people still shot moly, I am a little under prepared. I will get a detailed list up in next day or two.

Thanks for all the interest

I eo
I bought a huge lot of bullets, mostly lower grain .224, I believe some .264s also and was not told they had been moly coated, very well I might add.
I belive there are a few thousand if interested I will try to get an accurate count and pics and a fair price.
I would be interested in the 22 cal moly bullets in 50 and 52 grain. Pls advise if you have>
Thanks

I do....

I use the wet moly method same as posted on UrbanRifleman. Check it out very clear information and photos show how they are moly free to the touch. I sold a 6.5X284 Cooper last year with 2375 rounds down the barrel. I disclosed to the buyer that it had that many rounds fired and if not happy with accuracy I'd buy back. He still has rifle and his smith called me couldn't believe that many documented rounds fired down the tube. I'm a believer because I've shot moly now for over 10 years with all good results. Check it out. Lots of negative info on moly bullets and most guys don't like the hassle. I've had nothing but good results.