• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy Model 700 7mm STW

I have a 7STW that was put together by Kampfeld.

Extremely accurate.

I'm up to my earlobes in 7mm rifles, and have a 7mm Dakota.

Anyway, I might be talked out of the STW if you're interested.

I have a 7STW that was put together by Kampfeld.

Extremely accurate.

I'm up to my earlobes in 7mm rifles, and have a 7mm Dakota.

Anyway, I might be talked out of the STW if you're interested.
I think that's a good problem to have!

Let's see this beaut!😁😁😁

I think that's a good problem to have!

Let's see this beaut!😁😁😁
I'll see if I can snap a couple pics tonight.

It started out as a factory 700 SS DM B, in a Tupperware stock. 24" bbl + the brake. It's the model that has the enhanced receiver...engraving on the action.

I had Karl spin a 26" bbl on it, cerakote it titanium. Bedded into an hs precision stock. I have 2 magazines for it.

Insanely accurate with 160ab and partitions.

I dumped a 6x6 bull in its tracks using the 160 partition load
2012-12-18_17-40-04_267.jpg

Last edited:
Are you looking for a custom rifle or a factory rifle? I have a factory Remington 700 in 7 STW that I might be talked out of. It has the factory radial break on the barrel. It's a beast. You can't shoot AR500 steel at 100 yards, it punches holes in it. I'm thinning my heard, a little at a time.

Are you looking for a custom rifle or a factory rifle? I have a factory Remington 700 in 7 STW that I might be talked out of. It has the factory radial break on the barrel. It's a beast. You can't shoot AR500 steel at 100 yards, it punches holes in it. I'm thinning my heard, a little at a time.
Post it up, I would like to see it

Idk yet honestly. I'll start a conversation and maybe you can send some pics?? Thnx..