Moa muzzle Brake ?

fisherman983

So I had the pleasure of shooting an MOA extreme long range hunter today, and their radial baffle muzzle Brake. I asked if they would put one on my gun and they said no.

Does anyone here with experience know if there are other brakes that are of the same angle? Or if their are better out there on the market? It was by far the best Brake ive been behind as far as felt recoil and muzzle blast.

Not familiar with the brake you're talking about but I have these on nine different rifles from .260 Rem to .375 Ruger and they doing a fantastic job on both felt recoil and muzzle flip.

I have one on a 7lbs .300 Rum that is now a pleasure to shoot. Before the brake, the recoil was very near intolerable.

Even at 200yds I can spot my hits.

Muzzle Brake/Compensator Rifle or Pistol | eBay

I have the slotted version.

You may also want to check out Nathan Wright's Beast brake from muzzle brakes and more dot com. I'll just say his recent testing on the Lapua has made me seriously consider one for a couple of my rifles, dang good pricing as well

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.