MN next in line for a gun enema

Well i got some info today that the rimfire and other common ammo is being bought up from goverment, not for DHS but to creat a purpose built shortage and going to a stotage container in north carolina. Food for thought.

I am in agreement with most here. We need to fight the fight. I though moving was the way to go, but where will we go when there is nowhere else to go? Let's keep it up no matter where we are!

I really liked Sidecar's name of sheeple, so I just thought I would share this because I thought it was funny, yet alarmingly accurate.

Obamas ears are just as big as the wolfs :D. Picture syas it all!!

Well i got some info today that the rimfire and other common ammo is being bought up from goverment, not for DHS but to creat a purpose built shortage and going to a stotage container in north carolina. Food for thought.

I believe this could very well be whats happening to alote of the Ammo. The average American cannot afford to go out and buy 3 boxs of this and 2 boxes of that every weekend. With the economy failing you would think that the Ammo manufacturers would step it up because they could make money hand over fist hire more employees whatever it took unless the Government has bought it all up and spoken for what comes available in the future . Just another Ideah. just think 4 more years this administration knows that we want accept what they have up their sleeve thats why they are buying it all up. Just my opinion.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.