MK V Floor plate

joust77

I'm looking for a floor plate that will fit my MK V 7mm Weatherby Mag. It is a Japan manufacture H89, XXX. I did find one from Weatherby but it is a matte finish; I would prefer the shiny blued to match the rifle. Might anyone have this part for sale or have any suggestions where I may find this part?

All help is appreciated.

On occasion they show up on Gunbroker or ebay. I'd set up a search to notify you when they're listed. I'm looking for one in silver (stainless).

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't go on eBay often but do get on gunbroker. If I run across a stainless I'll let you know.

On occasion they show up on Gunbroker or ebay. I'd set up a search to notify you when they're listed. I'm looking for one in silver (stainless).

I might have a stainless one at the house, I'll look tonight and pm you if I do, I have a box of extra weatherby stuff laying around somewhere.

Kris

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.