Missing bolts

teksan80

I have searched the forum and did not find anything on this. Sorry if it duplicates any other thread. I have been unable to find any parts suppliers online that carry base plate bolts and screws for a model 1935 FN Mauser. My screws were accidently tossed and I was wondering if anyone on here might have an idea where i can pick up some new ones or have some made. Thank you for any help that anyone can offer.

by base plate i mean the floor plate. the problem I am having is that everything on brownells, and the other suppliers is that they have parts for 98's and the like but no one has anything listed for the '35. Does anyone know whether or not the 98 bolts will fit the model 35? I guess that should probably have been in my original post.

Ah, did not know that. They told me when I tried to order bolts at the local shop they were totally different.

Thank you very much. Now I can order up some bolts.

I know what you mean. My best friend used to teach Ag. up there. One of the most desolate rides I have ever taken was between Santa Fe and Cortez.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.