• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

misc bullets for sale or sale

Sherman Millard

I have a bunch of 6mm sierras,257sierras,270speers,7mmsierras and 338 hornadays for trade.I live in condorfornia and can no longer hunt with them. Would trade for some barnes ttsx tsx or hornady gmx in same calibers. What ya got?

What gr. and bullet for the 6mm, 257 and 270. Nothing to trade right now unless once fired 7mm Rem Mag brass and a set of Lee dies would work?

can we find out what bullets you have I might be interested in some

I just spoke with Sherman and he is going to get a detailed list of bullets and Factory#s. A list will be out tomorrow and the prices will be better than "Market" cost. Please help Sherman and purchase thes bullets. He now lives in a State that does not allow "Lead" bullets. Feel his pain (he cant hunt with these bullets) His loss in bullets is your gain! Hope that these crazy liberal laws don't come to your State.
Thanks much

Len & Jill Suchar
Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC
Custom Rifle Chambering & Cerakoting
[email protected]

Last edited:
Sherman,

I've got a full box Barnes 7mm 150gr TSX #30293 listed as a for sale - no bites. Let me know what Sierra 7mm you want trade for these if interested.
Wasskeet, I have some sierra 140 some 150 gr and 175 sierra boattail hopefully if we deal usps won't be so slow Sherman
What 257 Sierra's do you have?
117 gr spitzers,100gr spitzer, 117gr boattail spitzer and some 120gr hollow point sierra