• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Misc 1# Powders For Sale (RL16, IMR4350, Super, 4831)

C-Crist276

Had some powders, willing to work with someone in California interested

Attachments

• 4831.jpg
    4831.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2057 2.jpg
    IMG_2057 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 70
  • RL16.jpg
    RL16.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Superformance.jpg
    Superformance.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Sell em on gunbroker..
I got some up on there as well... Thought I would try the local thing on here. California it nearly impossible to find anything (ammo, powder, primers, etc). Cleaning out some of the unused jugs that are just sitting. Just got my hands on my preferred (H1000 and H4350).

California... Nothing is available, nothing coming in... Stuff that does sells in seconds... Local shops shelves been empty. If you can get it for $30/# you can flip it for $150/# on gun broker.

I just bought H4350 for $30.00 a pound , could of bought 10 but bought 2 so others would have a chance at a fair price.
Why is yours so high?
California... Nothing is available, nothing coming in... Stuff that does sells in seconds... Local shops shelves been empty. If you can get it for $30/# you can flip it for $150/# on gun broker.
Sorry I'm not interested in making money off people that love the sport I love.

I get it guys, I know it typically costs between 30-45/#. Some parts of the country has more access to the supplies. Here in Northern California they are extremely hard to come by. All our local mom and pop gun stores are going under, and if they are surviving they don't have reloading supplies If they have reloading supplies, it is not the preferred powders. We are forced to the internet auction sites or trying to time when powder valley or mid south has some up, which is gone in seconds. I just paid 5x the cost per # on gunbroker for powder last night. I'm trying to recoup a portion of that for powders I no longer use to someone else in California that might be in need. I'm not trying to profit off this (I piad $200/# for H1000), Trying to make them available. I would be winning to trade or I'm open to offers. Obviously I'm not alone by how much action is on gunbroker for the desired powder. So if you can still get it for $30 or 40 a pound, feel lucky, very lucky. We all don't have it as good.

Last edited:
Is it still available? Would you trade all of it for 1 brick of small pistol primers? I know what these are going for on GB too. You pick up locally of course... What do you think?