• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mint Browning A-Bolt .22lr Gold Medallion, B&L Scope, Magazines

Ramblin99

Selling a very rare 1991 Browning A-Bolt Gold Medallion rifle in .22lr caliber. Browning produced this rifle in the years 1986-1996. The .22lr Gold Medallions are getting harder and harder to find. As an example, there is only one recent sale on GB.

It's wearing a nice, period-correct gloss Bausch & Lomb 3-9x40mm duplex scope on Leupold gloss mounts. In my opinion, the rifle is collector quality. The steel is perfect, without blemish. The stock in hand is also perfect. You have to turn the stock into the light to get a light reflection to see the handful of tiny marks in the high-gloss finish. This one has nicely-figured wood as well. Overall, it is a beautiful firearm package!

The sale also includes a set of high-gloss 1" low rings, a 5-round magazine in the rifle, and two 15-round magazines. These magazines are selling for over $100 each…..talk about scarce!

$1,850 shipped for the whole package. It ships from an individual to your FFL with ID enclosed. Drop me a PM if you have questions or want more photos. I have over 30 photos from every angle. This is cross-posted. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_5631.jpgIMG_5659.jpgIMG_5627.jpgIMG_5628.jpgIMG_5629.jpgIMG_5655.jpgIMG_5642.jpgIMG_5652.jpgIMG_5638.jpgIMG_5635.jpg

Recent Posts