• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MINNESOTA MEMBER POWDER/PRIMER WTS/WTT THREAD #2

I've got 1k CCI 400 SRP, H4350, or H4831SC I'd like to trade for 1k large pistol primers, north metro.

Last edited:
I have the following to trade...
H4350
Varget
IMR8133
RL23

I am looking for N570

I might have a few other powders to trade in smaller quantities. Feel free to ask. I'm in the Minneapolis area.

H4350
Varget
IMR8133
RL23

I am looking for N570

I might have a few other powders to trade in smaller quantities. Feel free to ask. I'm in the Minneapolis area.
I have 1 lb of N570 I'll trade for 1 lb of Varget.
Where are you located? I'm in Fargo.

H4350
Varget
IMR8133
RL23

I am looking for N570

Would be interested in buying the RL23 if you're willing to sell. I'm in the East metro.

H4350
Varget
IMR8133
RL23

I am looking for N570

In stock as of 8:42 am anyway

Thanks for the heads up. Out of stock by the time I got there at 8:46. Crazy.
Yeah. Install this app and turn notifications on your phone, basically the only way to get ahead of the hoard is to join it.

I'm still looking for large pistol primers if anyone has some, could trade Fed 210 LRP, CCI 400 SRP, H4350, H4831SC, or IMR 4895. North metro.

Looking for cfe223 and pp2000mr. Lot's to trade. Primers powder bullets, brass. North metro.

Recent Posts