Milk Crates

So you're a virgin??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) -- Alabama found the perfect formula for derailing Tennessee (No. 10 ESPN/USA Today; No. 8 AP) in the first half: Do just about everything right.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tide 92 vols 79

Killer

That is great. I have lots of pipe insulation because I use it as padding when carrying several bicylces on an automobile bicycle carrier and as padding on canoe gunwales to keep from beating you hand to death and where your knees rub and it also quietens it down for fishing. Pipe insulation is right up there with duct tape for me.

Welcome to the forum. It is a peaceful place and as you can see from the recent bend of this thread, efforts are made by all of us to avoid being nasty and mean but still have a few jokes.

Yes caught that, Roll Tide!We had a really good recruiting class in football this year they finally got away from signing midgets several guys over 6' and several linemen over 300lbs.Take care of yourself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.