Midwest powders

Scoot2403

Has anyone ever ordered from Midwest powders? They say they are in Florida I never heard of them. Just trying to see if they are legit before ordering anything. Tried calling the number and doesn't work.

Thanks
Scott

Has anyone ever ordered from Midwest powders? They say they are in Florida I never heard of them. Just trying to see if they are legit before ordering anything. Tried calling the number and doesn't work.

Thanks
Scott
Their payment method usually shows they are fraudulent. Use a CC to pay.

Their payment method usually shows they are fraudulent. Use a CC to pay.
Thank you that is what my gut was telling me! No one has anything in stock.

Thank you that is what my gut was telling me! No one has anything in stock.
What are you looking for ? Someone may be able to guide you in the right direction. I see your location is Pa. This is where I am located next to MD line. If you're close enough traveling on a weekend may help you out. Some local LGs have some stock where I am located.

What are you looking for ? Someone may be able to guide you in the right direction. I see your location is Pa. This is where I am located next to MD line. If you're close enough traveling on a weekend may help you out. Some local LGs have some stock where I am located.
I am looking for fed match 210m and 215m primers.

Thanks
Scott
There seems to be a lot of confusion here. The site you mention in Florida advertising all kinds of components may in fact be illicit. But, it has obviously named itself after a legitimate company making smokeless powder.

There is a legit product called Midwest Powders. I have only seen it sold at American Reloading:

They only make bulk size 8,16,32 lb cases of rifle and shotgun powder.

Please dont confuse the fly by night site w these guys trying to offer a good product at very good prices.

Bad guys always copy someone legit and then counterfit or spoil it.