• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Midway has CCI 400 and 450 primers

I had been looking for awhile its the first time I've caught them in stock . I guess the sell out before I get home from work.

I had been looking for awhile its the first time I've caught them in stock . I guess the sell out before I get home from work.
Unless you have the Discord App and get notified immediately they are usually gone in minutes. Midway plays this game of only listing a few each day when in reality they have pallets of them to sell.

Unless you have the Discord App and get notified immediately they are usually gone in minutes. Midway plays this game of only listing a few each day when in reality they have pallets of them to sell.
What's this app you speak of?? Is there something like that, that you can set eyes on items and it'll notify you when they're in stock?? If so that is brilliant! I looked it up though and it says it's a chat app?

What's this app you speak of?? Is there something like that, that you can set eyes on items and it'll notify you when they're in stock?? If so that is brilliant! I looked it up though and it says it's a chat app?
Discord app. In stock notifications for all reloading products.

So if you 'set eyes' on various products olé Larry and crew can watch too and decide how to continue increased pricing …… it's more for and about them than for our benefit. 38 years in retail and I caught on to a 'few things' 😜

So if you 'set eyes' on various products olé Larry and crew can watch too and decide how to continue increased pricing …… it's more for and about them than for our benefit. 38 years in retail and I caught on to a 'few things' 😜
If your barrels cold and looking for precious buttons, I'm guessing you benefit alittle more then evil ol Larry, pretty sure sales history trumps notifications for future price increases, so I wouldn't get too worried..actually if 1000 people watch and takes 10 days to sell them off that may be telling them just the opposite. I seen some places back selling cases again, and no limits on powder, seems like calmer waters ahead in the near term, I'd buy just enough to keepem warm..

Last edited: