MidSouth has H4350

I have ~90 bookmarks in a folder in Chrome. Right click on folder, "open all in new window", let them load. Crtl-W closes one tab at a time. Cruise them daily, normally early in the AM and late in the PM.

Midsouth, Natchez and Midway have In-Stock/ Availability filters so I normally look at those sites in toto, not on an item by item basis like at Powder Valley, Grafs, Sheels, Cabelas/BP, etc.

Last edited:
Thanks for heads up. Don't need but we need to keep each other informed. Looked at Gunbroker auctions today for powders and disgusted me. If these prices are right I am a thousandaire Thanks again we need to help each other.
I'm on a truck trip, Ca., Nv., Ut., N.M., Tx, I went to a gun show in Forth Worth, ammo and powder are scarce and the ones that do have it are price gouging. There is a store GT Technologies that is selling it at their normal price. This is what I have seen: 1000 rds of .223-$1040, 50 rds of 9mm-$43, 200 rds-$179, .45-85 cents a rd. Limits of 2 boxes per cal per person or family a day( these are at places that aren't gouging). The only 300wm I have seen I bought, I left 4 boxes at one store, I have walked into over 50 stores. There is one store in Corpus Christi, Tx that has more ammo than the other 50 stores combined and they are jacking up the price the worst. I am not going to say their name but I hope they go out of business. Good luck to finding your needs at a reasonable price.

I'm on a truck trip, Ca., Nv., Ut., N.M., Tx, I went to a gun show in Forth Worth, ammo and powder are scarce and the ones that do have it are price gouging. There is a store GT Technologies that is selling it at their normal price. This is what I have seen: 1000 rds of .223-$1040, 50 rds of 9mm-$43, 200 rds-$179, .45-85 cents a rd. Limits of 2 boxes per cal per person or family a day( these are at places that aren't gouging). The only 300wm I have seen I bought, I left 4 boxes at one store, I have walked into over 50 stores. There is one store in Corpus Christi, Tx that has more ammo than the other 50 stores combined and they are jacking up the price the worst. I am not going to say their name but I hope they go out of business. Good luck to finding your needs at a reasonable price.
I know the store you are speaking of and yes their business will suffer big time once every other store is stocked up no one I know is spending a penny there now nor will we in the future the people they are selling to right now are the new gun owners that are freaking out this will not last

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.