• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Micron 6 GT Seating Die (22 GT Micron Sold)

Im sure the seller is GTG but the suspicion is directed at me . Im on the east coast and started here because of Richard Shermans wildcats. Now im in need of a 22GT seater.
If my icon throws people off its because i have a support role with UKRAINE. I help with a charity to feed and shelter dispaced children

Attachments

• IMG_6292.jpg
    IMG_6292.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 14
Accurate shooter--- Glider
Snipershide--------- Glider
References;
Ryan Pierce ,Kevin cram, Greg Taylor, Alex wheeler, Mark king They have all built rifles for me
Greg Taylor is putting together a 22GT this weekend thats why I am in need of your die
Also Call Richard over at Sherman short I have a couple 6.5SST and last Jim Borden .
Thanks Glider. Alex Wheeler has been doing my barrels lately. I bedded one yesterday & have been cleaning it up since I last texted you.
If you want the die I'll send the PayPal info & have the seating die in the mail in the morning. PayPal is in my wife's name. It's

Please resend your address also. I'm just going to repeat some information 1 more time because I don't want someone buying and then being unhappy. This is only the seating die and the stem is beautiful machine work there is only one stem they sell for it. I request that you look at it and read what you can find one more time before sending the money.

Thanks Glider. I appreciate your patience. I don't like to do anything until I'm sure everything is done by the rules & I feel certain both of us will be happy.
Lynn

Last edited:
Glider, if you just need something to get you by I have a new set of Hornady 22 GT dies that have never been used. I'll pay mailing & you pay whatever I paid. They are inexpensive.

Glider, between working on this bedding job & checking these texts I lost track that we were on the main thread.
I'm texting you the PayPal info to the NY # you gave me then you'll have my #. Keep in mind if you want something to just get by I'll set you up with Hornady dies.

These have seen almost no use. While waiting on them I bought Whidden & am satisfied.
Sale price is $250 each. They cost $325 each new.
Payment accepted is PayPal, Postal money order, personal check. Personal check must clear before shipping.
1st I want it posted followed by a pm gets it pending payment.

Offers welcome……feelings don't get hurt!

Thanks for looking! Please look at my profile.
Lynn has then Best of the Best gear and he has great prices. Semper Fi! Len.

@lancetkenyon thanks for chiming in for Glider. I just read a message the other day from the site admin about selling/buying from new members. Also, I've been busy finishing a bedding job. Mostly my cleanup work.
Appreciate you, Lynn

@lancetkenyon thanks for chiming in for Glider. I just read a message the other day from the site admin about selling/buying from new members. Also, I've been busy finishing a bedding job. Mostly my cleanup work.
Appreciate you, Lynn
I was chiming on for you.

I have no dealings with Glider. I did check him out on Snipershide though.

Rest assured I have done my home work 123
I have a complete understanding of how this die functions ,
As for Hornady they will not pass the handle on coaxial press and I prefer Newlon Precision blanks or others.
After searching for a quality GT22 die Bullet Central is hard to beat .THE SEATING die from SAC is really not practical. I will drive myself crazy trying to remember which caliber it was last set up for . I like to spend the time tuning so its not just about batch reloading .
Whidden doesnt make one but they can use there 6GT and custom make a .224 stem for A specific bullet meaning one . Forester and RCBS is on a different level than i am interested in shooting . For some one on the east coast between the Adirondacks and Green mountains I am lucky to have enough farmland to shot out to 1400yds. so i like to fallow you guys out west .
I am a little of an odd ball here .
Thank you gentlemen for you hospitality
$$ inbound

I was chiming on for you.

I have no dealings with Glider. I did check him out on Snipershide though.
Thanks Lance. I've been so busy with cleaning up my bedding job I didn't check anything out. It didn't look right at 1st, but I guess all is OK. I'm surprised Glider still wants them. I was trying not to sell them. I hope all has been well for you. It's a 22 GT I bedded. It was shooting good with just the chassis, but I think I can tighten it up some more with the bed job. I have another .219/.224 Bartlein M24 7.2 in line to be chambered. I have been planning on another 22 GT as having my spare ready, but I'm considering a 22 BR. I think my twist may be to fast for the 60-85.5s I would want to shoot. Alex mentioned 22 Dasher. If my GT will shoot like yours I will probably just stay with the same. I rushed my bedding because I'm wanting to shoot tomorrow.
Thanks again @lancetkenyon . Appreciate you, Lynn

As for Hornady they will not pass the handle on coaxial press and I prefer Newlon Precision blanks or others.
After searching for a quality GT22 die Bullet Central is hard to beat .THE SEATING die from SAC is really not practical. I will drive myself crazy trying to remember which caliber it was last set up for . I like to spend the time tuning so its not just about batch reloading .
Whidden doesnt make one but they can use there 6GT and custom make a .224 stem for A specific bullet meaning one . Forester and RCBS is on a different level than i am interested in shooting . For some one on the east coast between the Adirondacks and Green mountains I am lucky to have enough farmland to shot out to 1400yds. so i like to fallow you guys out west .
$$ inbound
One of my best friends who has passed on had a daughter & her family that lived in the 5 fingers lake region. Beautiful country & rural. It's a shame NY isn't run by the people from upstate. It's definitely not NYC!
Thanks…..Lynn

$$ inbound
The stem is unusual being so big and it's a one size fits all. I just wanted to make sure you had looked at it. Things go sooo much better when everyone is happy. These have 6 GT on the body. They had made a run of stamped 22 GT, but was sold out when I called for one. They said if I didn't mind the stamp they could put one together for me. It didn't bother me so I took it and a real 6 GT. A man named Caleb Conner had put the order together by committing to x # of die sets. It was something like 50 or 100. You may know Caleb.