• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Micron 6 GT Seating Die (22 GT Micron Sold)

Sending156s

These have seen almost no use. While waiting on them I bought Whidden & am satisfied.
Sale price is $250 each. They cost $325 each new.
Payment accepted is PayPal, Postal money order, personal check. Personal check must clear before shipping.
1st I want it posted followed by a pm gets it pending payment.

Offers welcome……feelings don't get hurt!

Thanks for looking! Please look at my profile.

Attachments

• IMG_1245.jpeg
    IMG_1245.jpeg
    265.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1246.jpeg
    IMG_1246.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1247.jpeg
    IMG_1247.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1251.jpeg
    IMG_1251.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
They look solid , is there any info on them ? at B.C. there is really not much to read up on .
The GT22 has caught my attention . Is there a seating stem option or anything specific with this die ?

Sure , But what I am really asking is what seating stem is in your die for sale
The Micron seater only has 1 stem. It's a beautifully machined big piece of stainless steel. That's supposed to help keep the bullet straight. They told me there's a double ogive in the stem seat that allows it to do good for all bullets. When you see one you know why they ask so much money. The machinery is a work of art.
Hope this helps!

First time buying on this site . I think I sent PM with purchasing info. Can you confirm

First time buying on this site . I think I sent PM with purchasing info. Can you confirm
Glider, please use this thread instead of creating a new thread on my profile. I'm not going to use different threads. Also, please learn more about the die that I am selling. I try to make sure I sale to someone with knowledge of the product so that I know they will be happy.

You sent your mailing address, but no payment information.

If paypal is acceptable you will need to send me your info so I can send you the funds

Glider, please use this thread instead of creating a new thread on my profile. I'm not going to use different threads. Also, please learn more about the die that I am selling. I try to make sure I sale to someone with knowledge of the product so that I know they will be happy.

You sent your mailing address, but no payment information.
As for How this die works I have a handle on it and will be very happy !
Like I said I am just learning how to navigate this site and what I thought was a way to PM members apparently is not the right way. Now my understanding is new members need 25 posts before we have this privilege. Thanks for your patience.

Glider, I'm sorry to need to ask, but they advise that we use caution with new members without a history. I'm sorry to need to ask, but will you direct me to your profile on whatever site you have used to message, discuss, buy, sell, and trade. I would appreciate it very much. My apologies, Lynn

Accurate shooter--- Glider
Snipershide--------- Glider
References;
Ryan Pierce ,Kevin cram, Greg Taylor, Alex wheeler, Mark king They have all built rifles for me
Greg Taylor is putting together a 22GT this weekend thats why I am in need of your die
Also Call Richard over at Sherman short I have a couple 6.5SST and last Jim Borden .