Messaging Question

LuvDog

Is there a probationary time for starting new PM/Conversations? I read the FAQ about the 10 post requirement for the classifieds and I assume that's also a requirement for PM/Conversations, but I wasn't sure about at time requirement too

I have a question seems like I can DM just about everybody in the classifieds but the one person I want to I can't… Why would that be the case? Sorry if this question is redundant I'm new here and I have not engaged in activity. I've been digesting all of information I've been reading for a year or two LOL.

I've read the 10 post rule but it seems to be inconsistent. As I said above I can DM others no problem (and have in the past). In this particular case with this particular user I can't just seems very odd. No worries I'll either get active or contribute some $. The site has a wealth of information!

I've read the 10 post rule but it seems to be inconsistent. As I said above I can DM others no problem (and have in the past). In this particular case with this particular user I can't just seems very odd. No worries I'll either get active or contribute some $. The site has a wealth of information!
I've checked your account - you meet the time criteria, you just need the posts.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.