Mesa Altitude Stock???

Csafisher

Does anyone hear have one of these stocks? How is the fit/finish/feel? What size scope are you running?

They look nice. I've been considering ordering one for my tikka ctr.

Does anyone hear have one of these stocks? How is the fit/finish/feel? What size scope are you running?

They look nice. I've been considering ordering one for my tikka ctr.
I just bought a ridgeline with a Mesa stock that I should get in about 10 days. They are made by AG composites so it should be awesome. I like the vertical grip in a lightweight hunting style stock.

I have one on this new 28 nosler... They are a nice stock for my needs,,, The palm swell is large like the second gen sendero's... The comb rise make it great for a 50mm scope... no need for a riser to get proper check weld and sight... At $600 I feel they are a great choice... and as good as many of the light weight stocks $100's more... And way better for my needs then say the ridgeline stocks that suffer from not enough comb rise in my opinion even using a 40mm scope and the lowest rings you can. all in a 25-28 oz nice ridged stock ...JMO.. Dave
IMG_1413.JPG

I have one with a predator SA on it. Scope is a leupold VX5HD 3-15 44. Great stock in my opinion. No wait makes it a winner as well.

I like mine. I got in on the group buy over on rokslide and picked up two Tikka inlets. Here is one in 6.5 saum.

Attachments

• IMG_20190823_075843.jpg
    IMG_20190823_075843.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 155
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.