Meopta Optics

Squatch

Looking for advice. I acquired a gun with a meopta scope on it and the scope would not hold zero. On a positive note, Meopta is warranting it by replacing it with a new one. 3-9x42 30mm main tube. Anybody have any experience with these scopes? Great customer service , I am just more of a Leopold guy.
Thanks for the advice

I have Meopta binoculars that I think are as good as any higher dollar optic out there and I did have a Meopta scope. Optic quality was also very good on the scope, but I did not like the parallax adjustment on the bell. Other than that, it was a good scope for the price point. No problem with returning or retaining to zero.

FWIW, I have one of their 82mm spotting scopes and have compares it to Swaro's, and a friends Leica and I see NO discernible difference in sharpness, clarity, and contrast between then in my A/B testing. If the magnification works for you, I would not hesitate to jump on this!

Thank you for the feedback. This will be sitting g on top of a Steyer MIII professional 270 win. I think it will be fine but when I am not as familiar with the brand I started to question the scope.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.