• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Meopta Meostar 4-16x44 McWhorter

Rick Richard

Purchased this scope late last year, mounted on a custom, shot a few times and replaced with a NF. These scopes are of exceptional quality and clarity for their price point. This scope is like new condition with the original box and papers.

Purchased from Euro Optcs for $1149.99
Sell for $850

Meopta Meostar R1 4-16x44 McWhorter HV Riflescope 549960

The MeoStar® R1 4-16x44 delivers precision long-range accuracy. An adjustable objective simplifies parallax compensation from 10 yards to infinity. MeoTrackIITM posi-click finger adjustable target turrets offer precise ¼ MOA adjustments with positive tactile and audible clicks to ensure an accurate setting. Proprietary MB5501TM ion assisted lens multi-coatings provide maximum brightness and edge-to-edge clarity while our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. The MeoStar® R1 4-16x44 gives the superior accuracy and repeatability you expect from Meopta® and will redefine your down range expectations.

Manufacturer Part No: 549960
  • Scope Weight: 24.16 oz.
  • Scope Length: 15.16"
  • Magnification Range: 4-16x
  • Scope Objective Diameter: 44mm
  • Scope Tube Size / Mount: 30mm
  • Scope Turret Adjustment: 1/4 MOA
  • Reticle Position: Second Focal Plane
  • Field of View: 4.88m - 1.36m @ 100m
  • Eye Relief: 3.9"
  • Illuminated Reticle: no
  • Scope Finish: matte black

If it is so good, why are you replacing it? Just curious as i was looking at the Meopta line of scopes.

SemperFi

Always looking for something better which is why I purchased the NF. With that said, the NF does NOT have better optic clarity then the Meopta in my opinion. Also, this is now an extra that I no longer need.