Memorial Day Dogs

wyowinchester

We went out this weekend and killed p-dogs. Had a great time. The pups were out and dumb. Grass was a little high so they could hide. Now I have a few hundered rounds of brass to get ready for the next time.

Nice. I've got the itch to get back over for some prairie doggin'. What cartridge(s) are you shooting?

tt35 I'm shooting a 22-250AI. Pushing a 52 A-max at 4002fps. Now that the A-max is not easy to find, I'm going to the 53 V-max. Same load so there is not much difference in flight. The BC is better too. Shot them side by side and I think it will work just fine.
Boy's shooting the 204. He loves it.
If you get in this neck of the prairie, give a heads up. If I can we'll wipe out a few.

Blowem out of the grass, some fun stuff:D We got a couple this morning before getting pelted with pea size hail. Then went two trackin to dry out=ended up with a badger.
The guys with 32 goat tags aught to be happy campers this year, saw a few dandies today and a lot more goats than we are used to seeing!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.