• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mediocre Burris binos and ok compact spotter MAKE OFFER

MainDish

Here I have a compact 12-24x50 Burris compact spotter that I used on a window clamp for one antelope trip. The optical quality is not bad, but it is just rarely used. Decent feel to knobs and armored body. This would be a second place spotter to a Swaro if those were the only two spotters in the world.

Also I have a pair of Burris binocs that came free with a scope long ago. Never used, collecting dust. With case and neck strap. Was going to give to a nephew but it's cleaning time.

I have a compact tripod, window mount, and a hard case I can include.

Make me an offer.

I can take card, paypal, MO, etc. I will ship immediately after payment.

I've had some questions about the value of these, so here's the best info I can provide:

The binos came with a scope in a package, so it's hard to say what a real price would've been. Midway had them at one point for $115:

midwayusa.com/product/653332/burris-landmark-binocular-10x-32mm-roof-prism-green

I don't remember what I paid for the compact spotter, but likewise Midway had it for $130:

midwayusa.com/product/968380/burris-landmark-compact-spotting-scope-12-24x-50mm-black

Not surprised to see the 100% positive ratings on the spotter, as I like the reviewers thought it was a great little tool for the money. When I say "mediocre" it is all relative. On this forum people have a pretty high bar for primary optics.

Offers welcome, don't be shy. I expect shipping on one of the items individually to be about $12, maybe $15 shipped together in that case.