SOLD/EXPIRED 308 components make offer

wackinandstackin243

Feeling mighty guilty for the cost of my latest project and still have a sways to go. I need to clean out the stuff I don't use.

3 boxes berger 155 hunting
4 boxes 150 nosler ballistic tips
1 box nosler trophy grade 165 accubond loaded ammo
1 box 168 Amax
federal gold medal once fired brass

Trades considered would be
lapua brand 260 brass (new)
grip n pull bullet puller
wind meters

branwill25

Feeling mighty guilty for the cost of my latest project and still have a sways to go. I need to clean out the stuff I don't use.

3 boxes berger 155 hunting
4 boxes 150 nosler ballistic tips
1 box nosler trophy grade 165 accubond loaded ammo
1 box 168 Amax
federal gold medal once fired brass

Trades considered would be
lapua brand 260 brass (new)
grip n pull bullet puller
wind meters

Which model GRIP-N-PULL are you looking for? I am interested in the Amax and Ballistic tips. Thanks

Brandon

wackinandstackin243

I can't even remember what models they offer or what they cost. Just selling them would work better for me unless you just have one you want to get rid of.

83blazer

Person says make offer I ask how much. Nothing wrong with asking and I tead carefully.

wackinandstackin243

@83blazer, if you will take them all I can get them to you for $150 which is a bargain compared to what I paid new. I have a partial box of Noslers too that I can throw in. If interested PM me so I know you are the first to commit.

FearNoWind

Person says make offer I ask how much. Nothing wrong with asking and I tead carefully.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, 83blazer.. My comment wasn't directed at your post. I was simply trying to explain that I had asked a question, found that the question was unnecessary, and deleted the question by replacing it with the comment you saw under yours.