• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 components make offer

wackinandstackin243

Feeling mighty guilty for the cost of my latest project and still have a sways to go. I need to clean out the stuff I don't use.

3 boxes berger 155 hunting
4 boxes 150 nosler ballistic tips
1 box nosler trophy grade 165 accubond loaded ammo
1 box 168 Amax
federal gold medal once fired brass

Trades considered would be
lapua brand 260 brass (new)
grip n pull bullet puller
wind meters

Feeling mighty guilty for the cost of my latest project and still have a sways to go. I need to clean out the stuff I don't use.

3 boxes berger 155 hunting
4 boxes 150 nosler ballistic tips
1 box nosler trophy grade 165 accubond loaded ammo
1 box 168 Amax
federal gold medal once fired brass

Trades considered would be
lapua brand 260 brass (new)
grip n pull bullet puller
wind meters

Which model GRIP-N-PULL are you looking for? I am interested in the Amax and Ballistic tips. Thanks

Brandon

I can't even remember what models they offer or what they cost. Just selling them would work better for me unless you just have one you want to get rid of.

@83blazer, if you will take them all I can get them to you for $150 which is a bargain compared to what I paid new. I have a partial box of Noslers too that I can throw in. If interested PM me so I know you are the first to commit.

Person says make offer I ask how much. Nothing wrong with asking and I tead carefully.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, 83blazer.. My comment wasn't directed at your post. I was simply trying to explain that I had asked a question, found that the question was unnecessary, and deleted the question by replacing it with the comment you saw under yours.