• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcwhorter custom 6.5x47 lapua

Farmerbrown32

Hi everybody. Ive got a real gem here that id like to trade. Its a Mcwhorter custom 6.5x47 lapua. Stiller predator with Mcwhorter brand. 24" Hart mtu contour barrel, mcmillan htg stock with dbm, jewel trigger. I have lapua brass and rcbs dies to go with. It shoots itty bitty bugholes with 140 bergers and h4350 and varget. I got it from cooperfan88 a few months back and he said it had around 125 rds through it then and ive put another 125 rds or so through it. It is a truly amazing gun but id like to trade it for a really nice light hunting rifle preferably with a titanium action and a carbon barrel in one of the following calibers, 6.5SS, 6.5 gap4s, 6.5 wsm, 26 nosler, 7wsm, 28 nosler, 7 rum, 338 rum, will consider other calibers. If you have something youd like to trade just ask as i like to chat about all guns. Can text 406-978-3956 also for more pics info.

Attachments

• IMG_1345.jpg
    IMG_1345.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
FB, another nice gun you have. Please do us a favor and flip your phone the other way when you take the pics! Either that or you're living at the south pole! I wish I had something worthy of a trade on this one...

FB, another nice gun you have. Please do us a favor and flip your phone the other way when you take the pics! Either that or you're living at the south pole! I wish I had something worthy of a trade on this one...

Yeah it drives me crazy how my ipad flips them when i post the pics but i have no idea how to change them. Thank you.