• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcwhorter built 300 RUM

Rlittonvt

Mcwhorter 300 Remington ultra mag. Built on a trued 700 action. 26" fluted barrel with brake. Jewel trigger.Im not sure of the brand of barrel but after sending the pics to mcwhorter they think it's probably a kreiger. Used only as a hunting rifle, the round count is under 100. I have about 30 loaded rounds to go with it. Has a little wear around the end of the brake and the bottom metal from being in the woods. 4600 new from mcwhorter....sell for 3100 Firm. Bare gun only scope, rings, base and pods not for sale. Shot 1/2 moa 3 shot group at 300 yards w the factory stuff! Located in Wytheville,va.
Ps---I know I show I am a new member but I have been a longtime lurker. I can provide my eBay and gunbroker user names to show feedback both buying and selling.
quickest way to reach me is via text 276-seven24-00four5

Attachments

• image.jpg1_zpsqtb01o6z.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsqtb01o6z.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg2_zpslfvuxdch.jpg
    image.jpg2_zpslfvuxdch.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg4_zpspbqj0olf.jpg
    image.jpg4_zpspbqj0olf.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg3_zpsptz8sbh0.jpg
    image.jpg3_zpsptz8sbh0.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg1_zpsevpl0ltt.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsevpl0ltt.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I should have put it at the beginning or end of the ad instead of in the middle of my post....

Price drop to 3000. Will also throw in a brand new set of rcbs dies and also egw scope rail

I weighed it on 2 different sets of bathroom scales, without scope, one said 9.2 and the other 9.5. So somewhere in that vicinity :)

Recent Posts