• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McWhorter 6.8 Western

Shoot fellas….the load development and ammo is worth a good chunk.
Also, I saw where Euro Optics has that scope for sale as a demo…:.only $3100….as a demo….so this is one of the better deals you'll come across.
I feel for you having to sell. I'm kinda in that boat myself right now and let 2 McWhorters go recently.
I did keep 2 though…..a 6.5 prc and .300wsm. If I end up homeless, I'll be easy to spot……the guy on the corner holding up a 'help' sign…..with the 2 rifles slung over each shoulder.
Seriously guys, I hope someone steps up and buys this for the asking price. I know how hard it is and it's not nice to kick a man when he's down.

I'm was not trying to kick anybody when they're down but when you only have a certain amount you have then a no is fine ! I don't think I will be on this site any longer. A lot of people say it's a great deal it's still for sale I just can't afford anything more.

Questions: Is it a short or long action?
What brand of barrel?
Which reticle in the scope?
What is the velocity of the loaded ammo?

Thanks, Larry

I'm was not trying to kick anybody when they're down but when you only have a certain amount you have then a no is fine ! I don't think I will be on this site any longer. A lot of people say it's a great deal it's still for sale I just can't afford anything more.
I was wrong for saying what I did…..please accept my apologies. I should know better.
I understand your situation as well…..and you certainly seem very well meaning.
Bottom line is the sale should be a deal brokered between the buyer and the seller….I hope you will not leave the site. There's a pile of nice folks with a lot of knowledge here. And there are some great deals to be found from time to time.
Take care