• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcwhorter 270wby mag Custom Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgss2

For Sale. McWhorter 270 wby mag custom built by McWhorter rifles. This gun is built on a rem 700 action which is completely trued and squared. The action is also dura-coated. Fluted bolt and skeletonized handle. Jewell trigger. Stainless hart match barrel with custom muzzle brake. Mcmillian swirly stock. This rifle was used on one hunt and is flawless. It was properly broke in by Mcworter and I have fired 25 rds through it. It shoots one ragged hole at 100yds and sub 1/2 inch at 200 with a load developed by Mcwhorter using 140gr accubonds. I hate to part with it but I am buying a new house and could use the funds. It will come in a hard case. I will include dies, brass, load data, and a couple of boxes of ammo I already have loaded. These rifles are selling for about $5000+. I will sell for $3500+shipping! Call or text 724-323-3532 for questions and I can text pics. Thanksgun)

I also should have put: 24" barrel plus brake. Standard LOP! Also it weighs about 7.5 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.