• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Remington 700 Classic Stock

LC Smith

Hello,
I purchased this stock for a build that I'm not going to do so it's up for sale. I'll take $500 shipped through the postal service. I'd prefer postal money order for payment. I don't have any history selling through LRH if your uncomfortable with that give me a call and let's discuss.
Thank You,
LC Smith

Attachments

• McMillan.6.jpg
    McMillan.6.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 216
  • McMillan.7.jpg
    McMillan.7.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 211
  • McMillan.9.jpg
    McMillan.9.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 213
  • McMillan.11.jpg
    McMillan.11.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 269
  • McMillan.12.jpg
    McMillan.12.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 273
  • McMillan.13.jpg
    McMillan.13.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 272
  • Remington-Classic.jpg
    Remington-Classic.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 227
I'm surprised this stock hasn't drawn some interest.

What are the biggest negatives?

Style of stock
Price
My lack of prior activity on LRH
The ad needs more information

Thanks,
LC Smith

Near Wichita Falls,

McMillan's site states #4. There is a pic I've supplied that has the stock specs.

Shoot me your best price on this (cash) and I'll be coming through Wichita Falls area on Sunday afternoon. I don't really "need" it, but if the price is right…I'm a sucker for a deal lol.

Hi Dustin thanks for the interest. The best I could do is $480 basically - shipping. I live in Nocona if you can do that we'll find a spot along your route that accommodates us both. My name is Tom cell 940-531-0848…..Thank You

I appreciate you responding, but that's a little more than I'm looking to invest and still have to get the BDL and mag box components. Thanks again and if I change my mind I'll get back to you

Jason

Disregard…..accidentally sent you this that was intended for someone else. Sorry