McMillan Game Stalker

ssinrdg

Has anyone handled one of these? It looks like it might be very similar to the McMillan Hunter with a wider grip and maybe a slightly higher comb. I really like the McMillan Hunter, just wish the forearm was wider.

.......... I really like the McMillan Hunter, just wish the forearm was wider.

Me too, every time I talk to them I ask when they are going to start putting a Remington Classic forend on the McMillan Hunter stock. My taste doesn't seem to have much effect on their decisions.

I built a buddy a 6.5 saum with one. It has about the same forend as the game hunter but the grip is more like the McMillan hunter. Over all I really liked the stock. I used a sendero lite barrel and it fit perfect.
04AE0F31-057E-4E09-A480-CC993B4979D6.jpeg

7688AB4E-F5AD-4BC2-80C2-CC63CE93AB2A.jpeg

B65EF8A5-5881-4A27-BA14-9AD3A8548DA8.jpeg

I agree Edd, that would be ideal. I love everything from the grip back. Was hoping this game stalker might have been their answer. After getting to look at some pictures, it may not be that far off, thanks Danny and nice work!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.