• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan Edge Mountaineer

d500lnn

Right hand 700 SA
Inlet for Bartlein 2b or most manufacturers #3 barrel
1" shank
1" recoil pad
Woodland transition paint
Stainless swivel studs
13.5" LOP

$575 shipped

Bump. Somebody has to be building a light weight rig that could use a great stock with no wait!

Are you interested in any trades? I have a Couple of Sightrons SIIIs. Let us know if your after cash or might trade. Great looking stock. I have a Remington short in the safe that begging to become a 22x47lapua.

No sir, not at this time. It's either sell for cash or I will have to buy a short action 700 to put in this stock. Option one is more desirable.

Thanks. I would have used this stock, but I lost patience with Rick B from another site. 2 weeks turned into 3 months. In meantime I ordered another stock and got it way ahead of this one. It is the only reason I'm selling now. I ended up using the much faster shipped hunters edge

Make an offer in PM. Great stock, I'm just not building anything anytime soon.

My next build is a year away. The only I have for you is trading you a Sightron SIII 6-24. It would turn easily for 500.00, runs a little over 700 new. It has some wear marks, minor stuff. I'm surprised nobody picked that up yet

If you still have the McMillan mountaineer please call me at 4233202601. Thanks Todd