• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McMillan A5 for your Sedereo

tunni

Going to change out this great stock for a AICS system, probably a mistake but grab this deal befor I change my mind. Stock has the $142 adjustable cheek piece and is finished in McMillian light grey paint. Has been professionally bedded for the Sendereo, however I would think any 700 long action would work out, also has McMillan recoil pad. Stock is like new, only been to range a couple times, Send me your email and I can send pics or check the McMillan site. I think $625 shipped to you will be a deal for somebody

Pictures to [email protected]

You will love the AICS but you need to change out the stock covers and put SnakeSkins on it so you will have a hand grip. Check with Randy at MileHigh they were running a sale on them.

Jumped the gun a bit, need to keep my stock until I can be sure the aics will work with a 264 win mag. So off market for now, if anyone knows please chime in.

I have a .338 RUM Sendero barreled action in an AICS 1.5. Still a magnum long action same as yours and fits fine. Had the recoil lug recess opened up for an oversized lug when I had the action trued and the barrel set back. Not sure which magazines you'll have to use, maybe 300WM's. PM me your email address if you want to see some pictures.

Europtics sent me back a reply, that it probably won't feed properly, think I will stick with the McMillian on this rifle, why ask for problems.