May Hammer Bullet of the Month

Probably not the right spot but I'm working up loads for a 22 creedmoor, 1-7 twist 26" . This will be used for long range coyotes. It's appearing that the 83 gr hammers are going to be well past the 90 gr berger vld's but haven't finished yet.plus, numerous 2 shot groups of the hammers are touching and making one hole. So I'm thinking the hammers will be the final but will test to 1000 yards when done. So my question is , if I'm 2-300fps faster with the hammers at safe pressure, am I wasting my primers on the bergers ? The bergers are currently about an inch but really just been shooting for pressure and sure I can squeeze .5 or less out of them but not sure which will perform best at longer distances. Sorry if there's a better place to pose the question
Best thing you can do is run the numbers in a ballistics program. 1000y is a poke for 22 cal. @pickens72 has played with these at long range quite a bit. He is at low elevation and with his big overbore guns has run into dynamic stability issues when gets around 3700 fps. He is now settled on the new 73g Absolute Hammer. I think he is getting .38 g1 bc but I don't remember his vel. I'm sure he will chime in.