mark 4 moa?

calib

would a mark 4 with regular no moa base be able to do a 1000 with a 168grn bullett from a 7mm wsm?

It depends on the Mk4 scope. if it is a 4.5-14 or 6.5-20 i would think you would have more than enough internal adjustment to get you thier.

steve

it is the 6.5-20x50 tmr i am planning on doing the custome leupold turret for elevation once i get the rite load but i will use it for paper coyote's deer elk bear what ever

the custom turrets are good and all but the downside is that it is only good for that elevation and for roughly only certain conditions. if the turret is designed around 5000ft elevation and you hunt at 8000 or 2000 it wont work for ya. IMOP the standard target turrets would be work better for ya.

im not at work so i cant check my leup spec charts but i think the internal elevation will be enough on the 6.5-20 to get you to 1K

have a good un
steve

You will have plenty of elevation.

The MOA bases are not just to help give your scope more elevation they also help to give you the best possible image at the most critical distance. The best image is in the center of the scope. MOA bases help in aligning the lenses to the center of the scope maximizing the scopes potential to create its best image.

Mike @ CSGW

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.