• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners T5A, Defiance Rebel Long Action, Inletted for Seekins 338 LM DBM, $550 TYD

montana_native

In an attempt to "harmonize" my rifles I am selling this in favor of a McMillan A4. There is nothing wrong with it but it has seen a lot of field use...even though I've babied it, it does have some very minor dings, scuffs, etc.
It is inletted for a Defiance Rebel 700 clone but the barrel thread tennon of the receiver is lengthened. The barrel inlet is a Lilja NBRSA HV.

Other specs:
- Adjustable Cheek with added bolt relief
- two cups left
- one stud front
- Inletted for Seekins proprietary 338 Lapua DBM
- Pillars installed by Manners
- Professionally bedded

It will take a little work to drop a 700 Long action into this stock, so it is priced accordingly. The stock "retails" for a little over $750.

These are the best pics I have right now. I will work on getting more. Thanks for looking. No trades.
(barreled action, bipod, scope, bottom metal, magazine, sling not included)

IMG_0932.jpg

Re: Manners T5A, Defiance Rebel Long Action, Inletted for Seekins 338 LM DBM, $550 TY

Just sent you a offer of that on 6mm br . so I will take it can get the funds out today.

Thanks Jeff