• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners T4

Caleb85

i got this in with others on trade. T4, had a long action Stiller in it, with Stiller DBM, bedded for said action but needs skimmed over. Right hand. $500 obo
For some reason it's not letting me upload pictures. I can email or text them.

i got this in with others on trade. T4, had a long action Stiller in it, with Stiller DBM, bedded for said action but needs skimmed over. Right hand. $500 obo
Can you text me a picture. 304 692 5088

Pics to 9705607744 Thanks

This is a nice stock , would cost upwards of 600 new and a 3 month wait . Have had some pms in reference to a Remington varmint compared to a heavy Palma. The Remington varmint is .830 at the muzzle and the heavy Palma is .900 with a heavier taper . Here are some pictures of the heavy Palma in the stock to get a visual.

Last edited:
Can't believe this is still here ! Caleb85 is my smith and this stock came off my rifle ( pictures above ) caleb is out of town but said he would take 475 if someone could use the stock. Let me know.