• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners LRH SA M5

No, but admittedly I've not fooled with them much. I don't want the added weight and logic tells me bedding is better…it's 100% contact versus a V.

This is a great deal no doubt, if all I had was a barreled action, no question I would have jumped. This rifle has an AG Composites stock on it now, it's just not exactly what I want. Its will will suffice until the stock I ordered ships.

If one pops up, great, if not, I will bide my time.

Thanks again to everyone that has reached out and made an offer to me, I really appreciate it. I just don't want to settle for anything other than exactly what I want.

@Kimber7man was pleasant to converse with and he's a solid member, there are no worries with this offering, deal in confidence!

@Fubarredz was also cordial and easy to converse with, there would be no worries about dealing with him either, another solid member.

Both rifles were consistently inconsistent. Did a full bed job on both of them and now they shoot amazing and very consistently.

I talked with manners they had me try multiple different torque values. I talked with Omar Alonzo, and he beds all the manners mini chassis stocks. Garret Preece at Preece Precision Rifles says the only way he will build on a manners mini chassis is if he can bed it aswell.