• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners EH-1's and EH-2's

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Clearing out some excess inventory on stocks as well. I will list these out below based on the number alongside the stock. Although some of these are inletted for my Rogue action, your gunsmith can cut the recoil lug area back approx .150" and they will fit a Remington or any of the standard clones. All but stock #1 are black painted finish and will come with pillars.

EH-1's: $625 shipped
EH-2's: $575 shipped

1: EH-1, Midnight molded camo, Defiance XM, Proof Sendero contour, M5 bottom metal inlet
2: EH-1, Remington 700 Long action, Proof Sendero Contour, BDL
3: EH-1, Remington 700 Long action, Proof Sendero Contour, BDL
4: EH-1, Remington 700 Short action, Proof Sendero Contour, BDL
5: EH-1, Rogue Long LEFT HAND, Proof Sendero Contour, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)
6: EH-2, Rogue Long , Bartlein #3, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)
7: EH-2, Rogue Short , Bartlein #3, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)
8: EH-2, Rogue Long LEFT HAND , Bartlein #3, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)
9: EH-2, Rogue Long LEFT HAND , Bartlein #3, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)
10: EH-2, Rogue Short , Bartlein #3, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)
11: EH-2, Rogue Short , Bartlein #3, BDL (can be modified to fit any Remington clone easily)

image4 (1).jpeg

Call the shop or PM me for questions or to purchase.

Travis Redell
R Bros Rifles
435-922-0760

These are still available and I can cut the recoil lug area back to fit a standard Defiance/Rem clone prior to shipping. EH-2's dropped to $480 Shipped as well.