• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners EH-1 Remington SA

stansman

Selling a brand new Manners EH-1 stock. Inletted for remington 700 short action, varmint/sendero contour barrel channel, hinged floor plate. Painted FDE. Has two QD sling swivels on the left side and one sling stud in the front. 1" decelerator pad. Does not have pillars installed. I will include the pillars that came with the stock along with a second set of Stocky's pillars that are pre-cut to the proper length.

I'm only selling this because I have another EH-1 that I custom ordered inletted for my specific rifle build. After I ordered the custom stock this one came up for sale on the Manners site. I bought this stock thinking I didn't want to wait for the custom one. By the time my action came in and I dragged my heels sending everything to the gunsmith the custom stock was done. Now I have no use for this one. Look at my stats and you can see my one other post on this site is about that rifle I'm building.

Asking $600 + $25 shipping Fedex ground insured. That's a bit less than I paid for the stock from manners. Paypal gift or +3% with credit card.

Attachments

• IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3878.jpg
    IMG_3878.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3879.jpg
    IMG_3879.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3881.jpg
    IMG_3881.jpg