• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manner Pro Hunter and LRH with mini chassis arrived

Thanks - I was under the impression that the contour channels on the PH is like the LRH and basically fits most any contour, is that not the case? I'm running a Bart #13 and wasn't sure if it would fit in the benchmark sendero light channel... Also - what is the color called of the one on the website? Is this the only color offered at this time? For reference, I'm looking at the short action version.

Thanks - I was under the impression that the contour channels on the PH is like the LRH and basically fits most any contour, is that not the case? I'm running a Bart #13 and wasn't sure if it would fit in the benchmark sendero light channel... Also - what is the color called of the one on the website? Is this the only color offered at this time? For reference, I'm looking at the short action version.
The action inlet is whats compatible with anything out there of the same footprint, not the barrel channel aspect. The bart #13 is a hair smaller than the barrel channel its inletted for. No big deal. Theyre all high plains camo that are on the shelf.

Sounds good. I'm assuming they are 50% coverage? Any chance you can send a better photo?
Heres a pic of my 300 wsm with that color on a LRH
345239612_1488849011883258_7642183152472748459_n.jpg