Managed a double yesterday morning

matt_3479

Me and my brother went out of a little yote hunt and after 10-11 mins a big male came flying out and broke the corner of the bush line and must of seen movement as he locked up. Gave us a second at a broadside shot and my brother missed. Dog took off full steam back to the bush and 10' before he got to the bush I touch off a shot and he folded. All fired up my brother set off after the dog and I called him back, cranked the volume and 30 seconds later the female came out hard and fast. Dead locked on the caller she wouldn't stop and it just so happened we shot at the exact same time and her lights went out! What an experience!

The 22bra pushing 85.5's at 3150fps is deadly combo!

IMG_8243.jpeg
IMG_8242.jpeg
IMG_8251.jpeg

I had to look up the BRA to find out exactly what it was. As an 11 year old I was given a 22-250 where I lived was marmot country.

You have a very nice rest.

I've been shooting a 20 tactical for 10 ish years now as my primary rig but built this 22bra last year and love it! The tripod is a Fatboy elevate. They are expensive but worth every penny! They are so stable!

Great hunt... and running shot!
Gotta love those fast and furious coyote hunts!

Don't prefer a running shot as I'm sure most don't but it's the way it plays out sometimes. My last 4 coyotes (including both of these) have all been running shots.

Recent Posts