• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED man, i hate to do this- FS 25 WSSM

huntinfool18

i just got this rifle less than 2 weeks ago, but its got to go.
specs:
blueprinted remington 700 short action
26" #5 shilin match bbl
hs sendero style stock
sako extractor
trigger worked to an even 3 lbs
leupold 6-18X40 vxII with leupold rings and bases
P1010026.jpg
P1010025.jpg

this gun has only enough rds to break in the bbl and shoot an elk once.(21 rds) 1st group i shot with this was .3 with 110gr accubonds.
P1010028.jpg

i will sell gun and scope together or seperate.
combo- $1300
gun- $900
scope- $400
maybe interested in trades so let me know what you got.
[email protected]

I did and yes im a quilified gunsmith. i just graduated from the best gunsmith school i the contry. Colorado School of Trades. huntinfool18

i guess i could have put a bigger price tag on it but the only $ i have in it is the bbl, extractor, and time and effort. the other parts are things i just had around. so hopefully some one will get a good deal on a gun here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
huntinfool18

my email not letting me log in for some reason this moring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif so i havent seen it yet, but will hopfully soon. huntinfool18

Well how does a Winchesther Classic Model 70 sporter sound in 25-06 Rem with the older Leuopld VX2, 3-9x40 in leupold rings/base?? Its in great shape, shoots great with several different bullets, has about 300 rounds down the barrel. Can get you pics of the rifle and groups its shot. Let me know what you think.

thanks but no thanks. im looking for something in a bigger caliber,but more im looking for a good rangefinder or scopes.
huntinfool18

What calibers you thinking about? What kinda scopes etc. Email me if neccessary it's in my profile.

Huntingfool,
Email sent on a proposed trade on a mint Weatherby 7STW, original owner. Happy Holidays

Wade

[ QUOTE ]
i guess i could have put a bigger price tag on it but the only $ i have in it is the bbl, extractor, and time and effort. the other parts are things i just had around. so hopefully some one will get a good deal on a gun here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
huntinfool18

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to offend...

Hey young fella, ya gotta get over that kind of thinking. There is a difference between a thing of value and just a thing, even though they look alike.

We've seen the good group and have also seen the elk. The proof is in the puddin'.

I've been there, done that and the tee shirt I got is full of holes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As a data point, I've had the 21 year itch right at 3 times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i hear ya, i dont really want to go back on my prices now. learn from my mistake and someone will come out with a good deal.but i will diffinatly rememeber this for the next gun i build and sell. thanks for all the interest. thanks huntinfool18