• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Male Beagle Free to Good Home

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 48126

Gents, to make a long story short I am a dog lover and was taken advantage of by a "friend." He asked me to watch his dog over the weekend and never came to pick him up. He literally told me he is my problem now. I cant take him bc I already have three dogs and my wife wants to start a family. Here are his stats:

Pure Bred Beagle
Male
3 years old
Neutered
25lbs
14 inches at shoulder
good teeth
tri colored with ticking
house broken
good bawl
medium energy
gentle around strangers and other dogs (gets along great with my other beagle and my two greater swiss mountain dogs)

My "friend" wanted me to drop him off at the pound bc he was too much of a p*ssy to do it himself. I wont do it out of principle considering how loyal and great dogs are. I am waiting on vet/shot records from my "friend" as well to go along with the dog. I can only do a local pick up or I can meet half way anywhere in Missouri. please let me know if youre interested. PM or text 786-442-4045. I can send more photos if you like as well. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• beagle1.jpg
    beagle1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 10
Free best friend! Also willing to trade for a full custom 338 lapua ;)

second that, time for new "friends". I'm way too far away and dont have room for another but good luck finding that little guy a new home...I'm sure somebody needs a hunting buddy/fireplace monitor.

He got adopted. A guy I go hog hunting with took him for rabbit hunting. Thanks for your advice. I wanted to beat his a** hahahaha

My wife is gonna do that to me someday..."he's your problem now..." to the poor schmucks who take me in for a weekend. :D

He got adopted. A guy I go hog hunting with took him for rabbit hunting. Thanks for your advice. I wanted to beat his a** hahahaha

Great he got adopted, but that so called friend that dropped him off can never be near you again...... He raises the odds of a misfire by 99%
But you already know that.