Making .22. Cal bullets at home

The pic is a coil of lead wire, and a core cutter. You cut the core to the approximate weight, then form the core in a Form die(Squirt Die named because it squirts out the excess), they come out looking like little jewels. I made 6mm Benchrest bullets for years, a labor of love for sure. I came up with 65g Hp bullets that would not shoot a hole through a coyote using Simenson dies.

A good friend made bullets off of 22 RF jackets, holy cow, a lot of work. RF jacket bullets can not be shot very fast and they will blow up in fast twist barrels if spun too fast.

No doubt that making bullets is a hobby within a hobby, and the bullet making process can surely suck up your life, a great hobby that my wife really hated. I had bullet jackets all over the living room floor, kitchen countertops as they were lubed ready for the next step. I sat up my bullet making press on the bar in the kitchen, so I could be with the wife watching TV with her.
👍Thanks for explanation!

Just a lead wire core cutter. I've been hand swaging rifle and pistol bullets for many decades, and I also have adjustable core molds for casting soft lead into said cores instead of more expensive lead wire.

If you have enough copper jackets and wire and are interested in selling these, send me a message.